Saturday, August 24, 2024

Tough but NECESSARY

 1 Corinthians 4:1-2

King James Version

4 Let a man so account of us, 

as of the ministers of Christ, 

and stewards of the mysteries of God.

2 Moreover it is required in stewards, 

that a man be found faithful.


Last night, I was in a bit of a conundrum.

I had to much to tell you, but I didn't know where to begin.

There was so much material to draw from.

I was at a loss as to how to organize it.

So, I always do, what I normally do.

I prayed, then slept.


I prayed for GOD's guidance.

For order, and organization.

That He help sort out my thoughts.

For He knew my intentions anyway.

To inform you of what I've come to know, Scripturally.

As we compared GOD's laws, with man's allegiances.

With the latter being in great error.


As is always the case, too, GOD gave an answer early morning.

The articles were there.

The links were there.

All ready for the taking, and utilizing.

But as you probably don't know yet, we already have 107 blogs.

Let's say I have 20 articles per blog:

107 blogs x 20 articles each = 2,140 articles


Of course, some blogs have hundreds of articles in it already.

You can imagine my tiny head trying to sort out all of that.

And compressing it into this article you're reading now.

Linking relevant articles, and tabs, to each other.

There has to be a seamless cohesiveness to it.

GOD loves order.

I cannot be messy.


That's why I prayed, and slept on it.

Prayers and sleep always does wonders.

You cannot wrack your brain for what's not there.

I was drawing a total blank last night.

I knew when to stop for the day.

With the answers amazingly ready in the morning.


That's how it is to work with GOD.

JESUS supplies the answers.

SPIRIT leads you to the verses.

Only because GOD made me born again.

That makes me teachable, for I walk with SPIRIT.


Of course, I don't expect "likes" to my "findings".

For we will be challenging the status quo.

We will be challenging EVERY industry.

People will resent our findings.

They will not want the money train stopped.

They will protect their "vested interests".


Fortunately, I have none.

Neither am I concerned with the popularity pool.

Nothing of the world is "sacrosanct".

1 John 2:16

King James Version

16 For all that is in the world, 

the lust of the flesh, 

and the lust of the eyes, 

and the pride of life, 

is not of the Father, 

but is of the world.


Only the GOD of HEAVEN is.

He is my ONLY focus.


Further, a student of SPIRIT has more important matters to think about.

Such as souls that could perish, if GOD's WORD doesn't get to you.

How can we take our time, or party, when the Rapture is imminent?

Man needs proof, and boy, have we got TONS of BIBLE PROOF.

That's pretty much what we've done, actually.

GATHER proof.


I am merely being true to what GOD appointed me for.

The task given me is to write, warn, wait, wake you up, and worship GOD.

I was tasked to "CALL OUT THE ERRORS".

I was tasked to "EXPOSE the evil".

Because I always seemed to be on the "CUSP of something".

When I feel something coming on, it usually does.

Some things I just seem to "know".


The feeling doesn't occur all the time.

Sometimes, there are large gaps in between.

But when it does, I better pay attention.

That's what a watchman is for.

To warn people.


It is tough, but it needed to be done.

To inform you how all have been infiltrated by CHRIST's enemy.

In every part of our life.

Once I knew, I had to tell you.

No way could I keep things for myself.

For it had taken me all my life to find out.

Why shouldn't I share my findings with you?

Why should I hold back my heart's desire of alerting you?

It is all I've lived for.

It is my very purpose.

It is my very existence.


I don't do mindless research.

I don't do fruitless research.

My research has always had purpose.

I cannot waste GOD's time, nor yours.

I must know what I speak of, and write about.

My search for GOD's TRUTH is my most exciting, and lengthy work yet.

But it's the most beautiful path I've ever taken.

And I'm always so excited to share Scripture with you.


As student of SPIRIT, I have to dive deep.

There's so much stuff Satan hopes you won't find out.

Like he's the source of all strife.

He's the source of all confusion.

He's the source of all delusion.

He's the sly source of all our industries.

No wonder the chaos, cruelty, and confusion.

No wonder the world hasn't gotten any better.

It gets worse, and worse, each time.

He has infiltrated us.


SPIRIT and I wrote these as "foundation".

That you may know the "gods" you have invoked.

And unwittingly serve.

Through various professions, and industries.

These may even shock you, at how you've bought into it:

WHAT does the BIBLE say about philosophy?

The CURED mind

AGENCIES of abominations

EARTH is NOT mother

What is JUSTICE?

ETHICS is unethical

AVOID pagan games


All those articles tell you of the gods you serve.

Possibly without your knowledge.

We cannot remain indifferent anymore.

We cannot remain blinded by lies, and deception.

We must not take others down with us.

Despite Satan's design it be so.


Read each article, and start becoming aware.

We shall add to the list, as we uncover new ones.

Bookmark this post and come back here, every so often.

We intend to look into EVERY industry.

We shall uncover every hiding place of evil.

According to SPIRIT's prompt.

We shall shed GOD's light upon it.

Making sure we are "biblical".


We need to expose evil's hidden recesses, avenues, and hiding places.

Only because we are children of the light.

It is our duty to inform you.

If we are true followers of JESUS, the LIGHT.

John 8:12

King James Version

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, 

saying, 

I am the light of the world: 

he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, 

but shall have the light of life.


Through JESUS, we shall uncover where evil lurks.

And how CHRIST's enemy has corrupted us.

So we don't fall into the enemy's traps further.

We need to be PURE for CHRIST.

2 Corinthians 4:6

King James Version

6 For God, who commanded the light 

to shine out of darkness, 

hath shined in our hearts, 

to give the light of the knowledge 

of the glory of God 

in the face of Jesus Christ.


King David, the faithful servant of GOD declared:

Psalm 119:104-105

King James Version

104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: 

therefore I hate every false way.

105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, 

and a light unto my path.


I urge everyone to take this path of light.

That you may be made aware of where you sin.

How you sin.

If you're sinning at all.

And how to flee from sin.

Become "children of light".

John 12:36

King James Version

36 While ye have light, believe in the light, 

that ye may be the children of light. 

These things spake Jesus, and departed, 

and did hide himself from them.


Become born again.

Admit your sins, your imperfections.

Repent of such sins, and sin no more.

Recognize and acknowledge the SONSHIP of CHRIST.

And SPIRIT will guide you into GOD's TRUTH.

Through JESUS.

He is the process.

He is the way.

He is the truth.

He is the life.

John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, the truth, and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


Acts 4:12

King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: 

for there is none other name under heaven 

given among men, whereby we must be saved.


1 John 1:7

King James Version

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, 

we have fellowship one with another, 

and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son 

cleanseth us from all sin.


Related material:

Idolatry

JESUS as LIGHT

On BEING PURE

The devil's DEVICES

Sin AWARENESS

FOUNDATION

WORD of GOD

SCRIPTURE on sin

GOD's GLORY blogs

BORN AGAIN classics

HOLINESS


Tough but NECESSARY

 1 Corinthians 4:1-2 King James Version 4 Let a man so account of us,  as of the ministers of Christ,  and stewards of the mysteries of God....