Sunday, May 22, 2022

WATCHMAN sees the signs

 

Ephesians 6:18

King James Version

18 Praying always with all prayer 

and supplication in the Spirit, 

and watching thereunto with all perseverance 

and supplication for all saints;


GOD made me a writer.

And a watchman.

He made me attentive to my dreams.

Whatever I hear, whatever I see.

Wherever GOD leads me to.

Long before He made me born again.

Lately, here's what His SPIRIT made me pay attention to:

In 2020, the words "social distancing" were bandied about.

And then the covid crisis blew.

Today, in 2022, I hear the words "global supply chain".

Uh-oh.

Shortages.

Supply delays.

And now, monkeypox?

Hmmm...

Next step in the internet of things.

In the manipulation of things.

There is nothing true about man.

UNLESS he belongs to GOD.

John 10:27

King James Version

27 My sheep hear my voice, 

and I know them, 

and they follow me:


In 1997, I was in Thailand.

I saw LOTS of tall, new condominiums along the highway.

No people about.

Just condos.

What a shame.


In 2008, I was in the U.S.

I saw LOTS of low-rise, new condominiums along the highway.

No people about.

Just condos.

What a shame.


Why was GOD showing me these things?

One would think, people would line up to buy.

Beautiful, empty spaces.

Was it too expensive?

Was it all for show?

Only the developers knew.


Strangest of all, I was in those two countries BEFORE the market fell.

I observed the surplus in housing.

Talking about timing.

Was I in the right place, at the right time?

Observing the concrete signs, created in concrete?

JUST before the crises hit?

Weird.


Having been trained in Architecture, I say it's a shame that no one lived in those structures.

Houses are meant for people.

Buildings are meant to shelter people.

It's not just for vanity.

Are we forgetting JESUS told us to love each other?

John 13:34

King James Version

34 A new commandment I give unto you, 

That ye love one another; 

as I have loved you

that ye also love one another.


So many people need houses.

We sure can build a home for EVERY family.

We have the brain.

We have the technology.

We just don't have the heart.

We took GOD out of the equation.

Now, we rely on algorithms.

On what man boasts to be A.I.

Without GOD, we are nothing.

John 15:5

King James Version

5 I am the vine, 

ye are the branches: 

He that abideth in me, and I in him, 

the same bringeth forth much fruit: 

for without me ye can do nothing.


I laugh at the foolishness in man.

He so reveres the false.

All abominations unto GOD.

WHEN will greed, pride, vanity, lust, and foolishness end?

When GOD decides it's time for the RAPTURE to happen.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

King James Version

16 For the Lord himself 

shall descend from heaven 

with a shout, 

with the voice of the archangel, 

and with the trump of God: 

and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain 

shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, 

to meet the Lord in the air: 

and so shall we ever be with the Lord.


On a day ONLY GOD knows.

Mark 13:32

King James Version

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, 

no, not the angels which are in heaven, 

neither the Son, 

but the Father.


That's why JESUS commands:

Mark 1:15

King James Version

15 And saying, 

The time is fulfilled, 

and the kingdom of God is at hand: 

repent ye, 

and believe the gospel.


Apostle John echoes the warning:

1 John 2:15-17

King James Version

15 Love not the world, 

neither the things that are in the world. 

If any man love the world, 

the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, 

the lust of the flesh, 

and the lust of the eyes, 

and the pride of life, 

is not of the Father, 

but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, 

and the lust thereof: 

but he that doeth the will of God 

abideth for ever.


And this I assure you, for SCRIPTURE tells us so:

Philippians 2:10-11

King James Version

10 That at the name of Jesus 

every knee should bow, 

of things in heaven, 

and things in earth, 

and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess 

that Jesus Christ is Lord, 

to the glory of God the Father.


Where do you belong?

What's your stand?

Will you listen now?

I know where I stand:

Colossians 3:1-2

King James Version

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, 

seek those things which are above, 

where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, 

not on things on the earth.


I'm here to alert you.

Every single moment.

1 Thessalonians 5:23

King James Version

23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; 

and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body 

be preserved blameless 

unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.


Related material:

The RAPTURE

REPENTANCE

SALVATION

JUDGMENT

BORN AGAIN articles

Pastor Matt Hagee - "How Fast Can the Dominoes Fall?"


Image: Online Web Fonts


The STILLNESS strategy

  Isaiah 30:18 King James Version 18 And therefore will the Lord wait,  that he may be gracious unto you,  and therefore will he be exalted,...