Wednesday, January 27, 2021

IGNORANCE is dangerous

 

Hosea 4:6 

King James Version

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

because thou hast rejected knowledge, 

I will also reject thee, 

that thou shalt be no priest to me: 

seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, 

I will also forget thy children.


Ignorance is not bliss.

It is dangerous.

Especially if you do not know the WORD of GOD.

It may cost you your soul.

1 Peter 5:8-9 

King James Version

8 Be sober, 

be vigilant; 

because your adversary the devil, 

as a roaring lion, 

walketh about, 

seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, 

knowing that the same afflictions 

are accomplished in your brethren 

that are in the world.


Ignorance will also alienate you from the life of God.

Ephesians 4:18 

King James Version

18 Having the understanding darkened, 

being alienated from the life of God 

through the ignorance that is in them, 

because of the blindness of their heart:


Ignorance of God's laws has nearly been my downfall.

I know it was not intentional on my part to be ignorant of God's laws.

It seems there was a "veil" put upon my thinking, precisely why I kept "researching", making me read LOTS of books.

Searching for ULTIMATE TRUTH.

The BIBLE kept waiting for me.

Only when I surrendered to God, did the LORD send clarity to my heart, by leading me to two urgent videos about America.

In turn, those videos led me to study Bible PROPHECY.

After that, the blogs kept multiplying, and the hunger for God's WORD kept increasing.

Had not the LORD heard my prayer -- to know His TRUTH alone -- my soul would have been destroyed.

But He came to my rescue, knowing my heart was true, even as my sins were many.

When God sees the contents and desires of your heart, knowing it beats for Him only, He will lead you to His Son, JESUS.

But only God knows the DAY and HOUR when you will be given "instruction", to liberate you from your ignorance of His WORD.

His WORD is JESUS.

Your teacher will be the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD, who will teach you ALL things JESUS.

Only the LORD JESUS can lead you away from ignorance, for He is the WAY.

John 14:6 

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him

I am the way, 

the truth, 

and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.


For every question in your heart, seek the LORD for answers, and ONLY Him.

GOD is always there for us, any moment of the day, or night.

There can be no greater counsel.

James 1:5 

King James Version

5 If any of you lack wisdom, 

let him ask of God, 

that giveth to all men liberally

and upbraideth not; 

and it shall be given him.


On the next post, we shall speak of "indifference".


27 January 2021

Updated 9 January 2022


The WARRIOR's protection

 Psalm 91:1 King James Version 91 He that dwelleth  in the secret place of the most High  shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty . Lif...